An initial consultation with Zanner Law will cost $150.
An initial consultation usually includes:
- An intake interview to obtain relevant information;
- A description of what options are available in your case;
- An analysis of the chances of success in your case;
- Recommendations for or against particular courses of action in your case;
- A determination of whether Zanner Law will represent you in your case; and
- An estimate of costs, usually based on a flat fee for the work expected in your case.
Consultations will not serve the purpose of obtaining assistance with filing a case on your own.
Please be prepared to discuss in full any previous interactions with the immigration system or law enforcement of any kind. This means that you will need to remember dates and obtain relevant court or other public records in advance of your appointment to the best extent possible.
Consultation fees are non-refundable. I will, however, credit the consultation fee toward the legal fee if the signed representation agreement and first installment of the legal fee arrive at Zanner Law within 30 days of the consultation.
Sometimes it’s necessary to investigate the legal issues in your case further before agreeing, or not agreeing, to represent you. If this is the case, you can expect a letter following your consultation, usually within a week, describing what was discussed in the consultation and informing you as to whether I will take your case.